Saguache County Sheriff's Report May 10-16
SAGUACHE COUNTY — The following information was provided by the Saguache County Sheriff’s Office for the period between May 10 and May 16, 2021.
The Sheriff’s Department’s activity on the road included four traffic stops, two traffic complaints and one motorist assist.
In addition, staff recorded one case of theft, two cases of harassment, two cases of suspicious activity, one case of assault, two cases of criminal mischief, three stolen vehicle cases and two welfare checks.
They also monitored 10 controlled burns, one fire (brush, grass or forest), provided information five times, assisted one citizen, checked on one alarm, transported an individual, assisted on three ambulance calls, inspected two VINs, and assisted other agencies two times.
- Nicholas Isaiah Lucero, 25, Center, warrant out of Saguache, fugitive of justice Alamosa PD, Denver Marshal and Weld County.
- Mark Christopher Ray, 50, Moffat, warrant out of Saguache.
- Charles Brandon White, 38, homeless, warrant, fugitive of justice Chaffee.
- Christopher Michael Bugbee, 37, Pueblo, warrant out of Saguache.
- Maya Lynae Jarmillo, 28, Clifton, third-degree assault, second-degree criminal trespassing, criminal mischief, theft of less than $50.