Center fire sends one man to hospital


 

 

CENTER — According to Center Police Chief Gene Meek, a fire broke out at a residence at 395  6th Street in Center Dec. 18 sending one man to the hospital for possible smoke inhalation. Apparently, a doghouse in the backyard of the residence caught fire and the fire spread to a trailer located on the north side of the property. A gas line was within 4 feet of the flames. Center Fire Department quickly responded and extinguished the blaze. The trailer suffered damages to the south facing wall also smoke and water damage.“A very quick response kept the fire from spreading,” Meek commented. “A big shoutout to Center Fire.”

 

 

Advertisement


Video News